Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sometimes my kids crack me up!


Gabe and Myles love to watch nature shows.  This is a win, win situation for me - they don't pick up on all the rude and crude behavior that cartoons portray (have you watched any lately??) AND they are learning something in the process! Woo hoo! One of their favorites is Austin Stevens Adventures. Austin is a "snake master" and that is his area of expertise, but he also photographs all diferent kinds of animals. We've seen him playing paparazzi to elephants, vampire bats, hyenas, hippos, etc.  The episodes are really fun!
 
Anyway, both of the boys think he is amazing, and Myles has said he wants to work for him some day. OK, enough of a back story ... so I got a new (awesome) digital camera for Christmas and I let the boys have the old one.  I downloaded the pictures from it the other day and found these priceless pictures!!!




1 comment:

  1. I love when my kids get a hold of my camera, it's hilarious.

    Also I completely agree with the behavior on cartoons and Disney shows. The things they say and the manner in which they say them annoys me. It's rude and disrespectful and then I have to explain that we don't say things like that or in that tone of voice. I could get on a soapbox about this.

    Anyway, I love the family pic. Karleigh is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete