Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010 in Tampa

Here are some pictures from our Godwin family time in Tampa. I did not get any group shots ... I'm not sure what I was doing then - maybe pulling a child out of the pool??? =) It was wonderful to see everyone and catch-up! I bet Pappa is enjoying a little peace and quiet - at least for this week - then he might be ready for company again. My family is going down in the beginning of February to visit Dad and Disney - yippee!!

IMG_1832

Cousins having fun!

IMG_1798

Myles takes killing bad guys very seriously

IMG_1846

One of the marble showdowns

IMG_1858

oh my goodness - how did he get so old???

IMG_1859

at least he's not THIS old yet =)

IMG_1869

pretty Christi!

IMG_1872

a checker duel

IMG_1873

is Gabe cheating???

IMG_1890

best hairdo award goes to ... Katherine!

No comments:

Post a Comment