Monday, January 10, 2011

holy snow batman

Oh my goodness! I have never seen so much snowfall! We have 8 1/2 inches of the beautiful white stuff this morning.  So far all is well – no loss of power, etc.  Thanks goodness I didn’t have to work today.  I feel bad for the nurses and other rescue people who do have to work… I checked with my ladies at work and they all got there safely.  Ben, let’s see some pics of what you guys got in Bama! =)  Here are some pics for my more southern family, who only got rain.

 IMG_1891IMG_1913Gabe and I were out pretty early checking it out

      IMG_1897

Read the ruler … 8 1/2 inches baby!!

IMG_1914 back steps

IMG_1917

to the right of the tree is a flower pot almost buried completely

IMG_1922

My house looks prettier with snow on it

No comments:

Post a Comment